Guidelines For Article Submission
- We accept written content in the form of articles, blogs, essays and poetry for publishing it on our website.
- Single authorship and Co-authorship (upto 3 authors) are allowed. A maximum of 5000 words is allowed for any article, blog or essay.
- All submissions shall be in electronic form and need to be sent on our Email ID. Written material, except for poetry should be have Justified Alignment and be in any of the three font styles; Calibri(body), Arial, Times New Roman. It is suggested that authors keep 12 as the font size.
- We follow Zero Tolerance Policy towards plagiarism. Authors are expected to provide the General Bibliography at the end of every written submission.
- While expressing political views, due respect should be given to the use of parliamentary and professional language. Please note that usage of any form of unparliamentary or vulgar language will lead to disqualification of the concerned essay or content material.
- All authors are requested to send a brief introductory writeup about themselves and a photo of theirs for the purpose of being recognized by our organisation.